Monday, May 19, 2014

Something came over me and I decided I was going to finish this project. I had done too much to just leave this in a carrying case.

Here's where I started at the beginning of May 2014:


What has held me back from finishing is the blending filament, orange braid, gold braid and glass beads. I was having trouble getting the beads to fit through my needle. I had a beading needle, but did not have a thread that would fit through the eye. After posting my problem on everythingcrossstitch.com, I got my answer. I switched to a Sulky thread and my problem was solved.

I forced myself to work on the blending filament and orange braid. Then I filled in with floss. When nothing was left, I worked on the beads.


Did I mention how I feel about blending filament???

No comments: